Tattoos Pictures of Amanda Christy, Her Biography Full Chest, Legs and Arms Tattoos

Melanie
Melanie

I, Amanda Christy was born and raised in Southern California and now resides in an Arizona river town where my love of tattoos, old school punk rock, pin up modeling and classic cars. 
I have a beautiful son in elementary school who is a champion BMX rider and is the love of my life. 
I originally got into tattoos just like any girl, I wanted something small and something I could hide so I got a Taurus symbol on the back of my neck but it wasn't until the death of a close friend that I really got into making my body a canvas. When my friend died I wanted to create a special memory so I put his portrait on my thigh. I am not artistic but I love art, so why not cover my body on beautiful art?
I get my tattoos from all over but my favorite artist to get ratted from is Tony @ Ink Slingers in Ft Mohave, Az. 
Finally, I want everyone to know that if you work hard you can achieve what you want in life and don't let anyone look down because you have tattoos, it's what's inside that matters most.

Melanie
Tattoos Pictures of Amanda Christy, Her Biography Full Chest, Legs and Arms Tattoos
Melanie
Melanie
Melanie

Tattoos designs and styles of celebrities and tattoos fashion trends