Tattoos Pictures of Brenna miss Ink VIC, Her Biography and Full Arms and Belle Tattoos



Hi, my name is Brenna and I am the current miss Ink VIC, I'm a happy healthy 23 year old stay at home wife :). My hobbies includes cooking and baking as every woman. I enjoy going to the gym and keeping fit at the end of this month. I will be starting MMA, so I can kick some butts. By the end of the year I hope to be competing in sports and bikini modeling.

Five things I can't live without:
1 - Diet coke
2 - My Ipod
3 - My hair dresser i would die without Peg from studio22
4 - Thorpdale Soy candles; they just smell amazing!
5 - My plasma TV

Each of my tattoos has personal meaning and I am proud to wear my life's story on my skin for all to see even if they find it confronting.

My tattoos extend from my feet to the back of my neck. Across my tummy I have the anvil or the hammer, to me this represents being strong enough to dish it out and being strong enough to take it. My chest reads good girls and my knuckles reads Cake as I Love to Bake! On the back of my right calf, I have my dog that had passed away. Across the back of neck is the line " It's a long way to the top if u wanna rock n roll'.
I had it done the night before i went to seeACDC. My sleeve consists of custom images designed by myself and Spud from Electric Art Tattooing. It seems to be taking forever to get finished, because I get too excited to start new projects, lol.
By the end of September, I will have one full thigh outline done and the second is on the way.

Melanie
Tattoos Pictures of Brenna  miss Ink VIC, Her Biography and Full Arm and Belle Tattoos

Tattoos designs and styles of celebrities and tattoos fashion trends