Tattoos Pictures of Mischief Madness, Her Biography and Full Back Tattoos

Melanie

 I am Mischief Madness (my real name is Michelle if you really want to know lol). I started modeling on a professional level in 2012. I have my AAS in Mortuary Sciences and my trade is funeral directing. It is a wonderful and satisfying job but I wanted to postpone my career and try modeling for a while to see where it takes me. Even though I loved working in a funeral home, I would prefer to find my place in an industry that doesn't discriminate against tattoos, piercings, and body modifications.

Besides modeling, I enjoy playing video games, going to concerts, dancing, and traveling. My passions include body modification and performance arts. I am part of a suspension group known as Life Suspended. We are based out of Phoenix, AZ and are founded by the amazing Steve Haworth, the godfather of 3D body art.

I am very outgoing. I love going out to events and supporting my friends who are in the scene. I hope to find a job in the tattoo, piercing, body modification, fetish or music industry where I can be myself and help others do the same
Melanie
Tattoos Pictures of Mischief Madness, Her Biographyand full Back Tattoos
Melanie


Tattoos designs and styles of celebrities and tattoos fashion trends