Tattoos Pictures of Mischief Madness, Her Biography and Full Arm Tattoos


Melanie
My name is Michelle, I am a 24 year old fitness fanatic! I couldn't live without a good pair of runners.. in fact I own 11 or 12 pairs! I grew up and currently live in Traralgon, working as a Fitness Instructor and studying. Most weekends I spend in Melbourne, eating out and seeing live music on saturdays, and partaking in running events come Sunday. I'm a HUGE Star Wars fan and own a ridiculous amount of star wars related clothing, memorabilia and toys.
I love music, its cheaper than therapy!! Top 5 favourite bands would have to be Muse, Guns N Roses, Weezer, The Beatles and The Smashing Pumpkins.
The artist who has done most of my work is Daniel Clark from Beautiful Body Art Narre Warren. He is the only artist I trust to do my work! He's preferred style is portraits, I love his work because of the clean lines and amazing shade work. He is passionate about what he does and never cuts corners or ignores the desires of his client.
Tattoos Pictures of Mischief Madness, Her Biography and Full Arm Tattoos


You can find him on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/daniel.clark.tattoo.artist
As I said in my last email, each of my tattoos has been designed with thought and significance and represents something important to me. Most of my tattoos represent relationships. Family is the number one priority in my life and my love for them is shown in my ink whether it be the family tree on my thigh which has the name of each of my 3 siblings and parents, or the roses and jewels that surround my Grandparents names on my arm. My sleeve is made up of different symbolic pictures my 3 closest friend and brother chose to represent themselves and on my calves I have a crucifix and Portrait of Jesus to represent my faith although I hate power hungry, and crazy organise Religions but I believe Jesus was sacrificed for our salvation, and feel that is another important relationship in my life.
I have plans for more pieces and have a few favourite artists such as the talented Emily Rose I would love to be tattooed by. 

Tattoos designs and styles of celebrities and tattoos fashion trends